Quality Commercial, Industrial & Residential Electrician
Quality Electrician Serving Greater Pell City, Greater St Clair County, & Surrounding Counties, Alabama
Lane Electric Company provides the Pell City community with high-quality electrical services, reliable repair, and expert installation. We provide residential, commercial, and industrial electrical work. When you need a quality electrician call Lane Electric Company for fast, reliable service.
Our electricians are experienced with all types of electrical service, from simple fixture installation and repair, ceiling fan installations to rewiring and generator replacement. We pride ourselves on over-delivering with our customer service and professional attitude. When you need a quality electrician in Pell City or the surrounding areas call Lane Electric Company.
Reliable Electrical Installation & Repair is our top priority! Call a professional electrician from Lane Electric Company
- Commercial, Industrial, & Residential
- Breaker Panels
- Electrical Outlet & Light Fixtures
- New Switches & Plugs (Includes Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupters)
- Generator Repair & Replacement
- Whole Building Surge Protection
- Telephone Installation, Replacement, & Rewiring
- Smoke Alarm Services
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm Installation
- Solar Power and Green Solutions
- And More!
When a quality electrician from Lane Electric Company is on the job, you can rest assured that the job will be done correctly and on time. Turn to Lane Electric Company the next time your project requires the attention to detail to ensure that your electrical work is not only done correctly, but safely.
Be on the lookout for any of these tell-tale signs you need a quality electrician to diagnose what might be happening in your home.
- Frequent Electrical Surges
- Sags And Dips in Power
- Light Switches Not Working Properly
- Circuit Breaker Tripping Frequently
- Circuit Overload
- Lights Too Bright or Dim
- Electrical Shocks
- High Electrical Bill
- Light Bulbs Burning Out Too Often
- Recessed Light ‘Goes Out’ and Comes Back On